On 20th of May 2013, by an act of the notary Insabella Valeria, the Association for Cooperation and Development of the Italian-Myanmar relations abbreviated “Italy – Myanmar Business Council” (IMYBC) was formed. The no-profit association promotes political, economic and cultural cooperation between Italy and Myanmar. On January 2016, the Association obtained by the Ministry of Economic Development the registration as Chamber of Commerce, under the name “Chamber of Commerce Italia – Myanmar”.
- Gianmaria Ajani, Former Chancellor Università di Torino
- Roberto Arditti, President of Kratesis Advisory Partners
- Paolo Bertolino, Secretary General Unioncamere Piemonte
- Guido Bolatto, Secretary General CCIAA Torino
- Michele Briamonte, Managing Partner Studio Legale Grande Stevens
- Giovanni Castellaneta, President doBank
- Piero Fassino, President CESPI
- Andrea Ganelli, Honorary Consul of Myanmar
- Marco Gilli, Former Chancellor Politecnico di Torino
- Ignazio Moncada, President IDA Capital Ltd.
Notary Andrea Ganelli
President (Honorary Consul of Myanmar for North-West Italy)
H.E. Mrs. Hmway Hmway Khyne
Honorary President (Ambassador of Myanmar in Italy)
H.E. Ambassador Alessandra Schiavo
Honorary President (Ambassador of Italy in Myanmar)
On. Piero Fassino
- Notary Andrea Ganelli (President)
- On. Piero Fassino (Honorary President)
- Dr. Luca Saporiti (Managing director for institutional relations)
- Dr. Paolo Arnello (Managing director for business development)
- Dr. Ignazio Mocada (President of IDA Capital Ltd)
- Dr. Roberto Arditti (President of Kratesis Advisory Partners)
- Dr. Lapo Pistelli ( Director of ENI International Relations)
- Prof. Francesco Profumo ( President of Compagnia di Sanpaolo)
- Giuseppe Covino, Strategy and Innovation Advisor
- Mauro Salvemini, Cultural Affairs Advisor
- Gabriele Giovannini, Business Development and Policy Advisor
- Simona Viarizzo, Administration and Institutional Relations
- Valentina Arnello, Business Development Advisor
- Massimo Forlani, Business Development Gemstones and Jewellery Industry Advisor
- H.E. U Myint Naung, former Ambassador of Myanmar in Italy, Senior Advisor Myanmar
The Chamber of Commerce Italia – Myanmar conveys extensive information on business opportunities in Myanmar to its members and supporters. The Chamber – also through the Embassy of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar in Rome – sends projects and briefing papers on Italian companies interested in expanding in Myanmar to the Myanmar institutions and enterprises, with the objective of get contacts for possible partners.
The Chamber of Commerce Italia – Myanmar is also active in organising cultural and commercial events and in the organisation of business trip for its members.
The Chamber of Commerce Italy-Myanmar promotes political, economic and cultural cooperation between Italy and Myanmar. In particular the Chamber conveys extensive information through the business and cultural meetings.
Through the distribution of extensive information about market opportunities in Myanmar , the Chamber of Commerce puts in contact entrepreneurs of both countries. The Chamber works to publicise a positive image of both countries through the promotion of economic and cultural cooperation.
These objectives are pursued in collaboration with the Embassy of the Union of Myanmar in Rome, The Italian Embassy in Yangon and other institutions/ organisations.